Pengikut

sELamAt DatAnG






Ahad, 22 Ogos 2010

Such a struggling day in Ramadhan

22/8/2010
Weather was not constant for these 2 3 days. Sometime drizzle sometime the sun was direct heating your head. When I was at work place, I keep sneezing and caught flu plus the air-conditioner breezed with cold air and my body felt uncomfortable. I was trembling each time after took ablution and I know this is not a good symptom literally.

Next morning when I woke up for taking Sahur I feel so cold my body warmer than normal and after took a quick Sahur a took also medicine Panadol and Flu medicine which I don’t know the scientific name. Well I went to work as usual and feel not that bad. Though day not always shining bright and that day I had bundle of task came up while the day was hot. All task need to complete earlier at site, with maintenance job waiting Permit to Work to be signed (I am the permit issuer for area at site), Confined Space Entry job also need to prepare the document and the equipment need to be isolated from energy sources eg electrical supply. I thought after that i will be free at afternoon but at 3:00 pm this Caustic Tanker truck came need to be unloading right away. Allahuakbar..i just pray to Allah “is this a test in Ramadhan Ya Allah”. Then after completed that last job when I get back into office, I now felt worsen and believe this time I am gonna get fever and crossed my mind to take medical leave tomorrow.

At night after Iftar I went to the panel clinic and get what I need as a patient plus MC letter then get back home. I was thinking maybe after take medicine I can perform Tarawih at mosque. Then I perform Isyak prayers first, Allahu Rabbi..my body strength was not up to normal level and I still shaking. Therefore I just perform Tarawih at home alone and struggling to finish at least 11 rakaat including Witir…Alhamdulillah grateful to Him for allowed me to do it and finish it. Later I try to finish my recitation which I had targeted in my room with my small fan switched off because to let my body sweating easier and let the medicines work out.

Allhamdulillah finished 3 pages within this condition of my health are good enough. I remember Rasulullah s.a.w ever said which the meaning like this “if you can’t do them all then don’t leave them at all”…WallhuA'lam

نور غزنان بن مزلن


Tiada ulasan: